We can’t deny how powerful Social Media is nowadays. The time consumers spend on Social Media has ballooned to 250% in just two years! That’s primarily the reason why every marketer wants to get into the ball game.
To rock it on three, four or five Social Media channels, you have to be at least a practiced Social Media individual. But don’t fret, we have bumped into this great article on how to Rock it on Social Media. Here are some tips we’ve gathered on “101 Companies Rocking it on Social Media” published by Hubspot which is written and designed By Desmond Wong.
According to PWC, 60% of consumers use social media to follow, discover, and give feedback on brands and retailers. Use these examples of companies rocking social media to find out what works best for your own company, and be the social business these consumers are following. Good luck!
ROCKING IT ON FACEBOOK
Aside from having great engagement, a page should do a wonderful job featuring its new products and businesses
· Engage your fans with interesting questions and visual content that link to relevant products on your website
· You should have customized profile images and cover photos
· Post links to its APIs and other helpful services that fans can utilize
· Share a variety of links and create discussion topics that draw in fans. Post statuses and links in a variety of languages to engage fans from around the world
· Including your website in the cover photo is an effective way to draw some attention to your site and bring in some traffic. Describe exactly what the organization does in the first part of the screen.
· Aside from the creative cover image, you can include fun games and photos
· Models, fancy clothes, and fashion shows. Pack your Facebook page with great photos of your new collections and videos to keep your fans up-to date with the latest in fashion
ROCKING IT ON TWITTER
Do a great job at keeping up with replies, retweets, and hash-tagging. Use a nice set of images on your Twitter background that focuses on your latest product
· Share a variety of quotes, articles, and media that your followers can easily consume and share
· Post often and interact well with your followers.
· Include links in almost every single tweet you send. This will always give followers something to engage on
· Focus well on including links, tagging other users, and relying on hashtags
· Feature images and videos of your products
· Actively retweeting, mentioning, and sharing helpful links and tweets
· Use your Twitter feed to provide your followers with an assortment of helpful articles, ebooks, links, and quotes that are easily shared and consumed
· Keeping your followers interested is the key to maintaining a strong social network. Post helpful articles and links related to your product that followers can eat up.
ROCKING IT ON PINTEREST
· Create a variety of great boards in an assortment of colors and are visually appealing to your followers. With Pinterest being very heavy on visual content, it helps to have a set of pleasantly colored images and products to feature
· Pin board for almost everything you might want. Provide your followers with a number of interesting categories to keep them pinning
· Create boards full of educational content. Use interesting games, facts, and information for knowledge hungry followers
· Have a board just for the team. It’s a great way to put some faces to the company
· Humor always does well on Pinterest. Create humor focused pin boards for everyone’s enjoyment
· Have a broad selection of pin boards about design, style, food, and even cuteness
ROCKING IT ON LINKEDIN
A big focus of companies using LinkedIn is to use it as a recruiting tool.
· Keep the public informed on new products, events, and updates about your products
· Keep your profile up-to date. Feature helpful articles and news about your current products
· Keep relevant and interesting articles in your LinkedIn company stream
· Use clean and attractive cover image. Aside from that, use recent updates that includes online education and other helpful articles
· Utilize employee spotlights or highlight career opportunities within the company. Feature a Friday Trivia question to keep your followers on their toes
ROCKING IT ON GOOGLE+
· Focus on posting an assortment of visual content targeted at building product awareness. Consistently promote your latest products
· Keep your circles entertained with images, videos, and interesting articles about the company
· Do an amazing job on engaging with your fan base
· Showcase the latest fashion trends and deals. Cover everything from fashion week to street fashion
· Post images that show the value of your product rather than tell it. Use images that will show off the ease-of-use and optimized capabilities of your product
· Use your Google + account to share with your circles the newest products coming off its production lines. Share images, videos, and articles about anything and everything about your company
Ella Ritalei Panganiban
Drive Social Media
Drive Social Media